Monday, November 16, 2009

Are moles a fungus or bacteria? I keep getting them everywhere! How do I handle this...when i take them off...

they come right back...sometimes even bigger...i have one on my eyelids and everywhere! HELP!

Are moles a fungus or bacteria? I keep getting them everywhere! How do I handle this...when i take them off...
moles are neither fungus nor bacteria. moles are localised collections of the pigment containing cells called melanocytes. if they keep appearing at new spots frequently, then you do have a real problem. see a dermatologist asap.
Reply:go see a dermatologist!!! Moles are natural, but can be an indication of something serious. A dermatologist could tell you what your's mean and they can remove them with lazers better than you could on your own. But PLEASE see a Dr!


No comments:

Post a Comment