Saturday, April 24, 2010

Does cleaning with viniger kill bacteria and germs and deoderize?

Yes. It is the acid in it that kills the germs and bacteria. Because the germs and bacteria are dead that is what deodorizes.

Does cleaning with viniger kill bacteria and germs and deoderize?
I use common white vinegar to clean sinks, floors, stove and counter tops, bathroom fixtures and my shower. It cuts calcium build up and soap scum, is inexpensive, and if used regularly, kills bacteria.





I mix the white vinegar in a spray bottle: 3/4 vinegar; 1/4 water.
Reply:I know that vinegar will remove pet urine smell in your carpet. I do not think it will kill the germs. I make a solution of 1/2 non sudsy ammonia, 2 drops of dis soap (any Kind) 1 - 16oz bottle of Alcohol, I put all this in a gallon jug and fill the rest of the way up with water. This works great for carpet stains, and all general cleaning. And the Alcohol will kill the bacteria and germs.


No comments:

Post a Comment